Become a Real Estate Salesperson
Approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate
Utilizing the latest e-learning technology, the online Salesperson’s course is a 90-hour self-paced course divided into 28 different sessions. Each session comes with audio presentation and self-check quizzes. Our curriculum and exams are designed to help you pass the Arizona State Exam. Although the course is online, there is an instructor available to answer questions.
How to Enroll with College of Real Estate Corporation
Qualification to Become a Salesperson
- Be at least 18 years of age when applying.
- Proof of 3 years actual full-time experience as a salesperson or broker during the immediate 5 years preceding application. A Broker Candidate Experience Verification Form (LI-226) completed and attested to by the applicable time period is required for out state broker applicants’ proof of experience.
- Obtain and review the Candidate Handbook & Disciplinary Actions Disclosure Form (LI 214/244)
o ADRE approved School attended
- Obtain a DPS Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
o Visit www.fieldprint.com to schedule an appointment
o Contact DPS 602.223.2279
- Complete 90 hours of pre-licensing education through an ADRE approved school and pass the school final Broker examination in person
- Register for and pass the Broker State Exam
o To schedule, visit www.pearsonvue.com
- Complete 9 hour Broker Management Clinics.
- Apply for license within 1 year from the date of passing the State Exam
For more information please go to the Arizona Department of Real Estate’s Website by clicking here